1. Three convenient locations to better serve you.
2. Most insurance plans are accepted making your payments lower. You may not realize it; however, you may be paying more out of pocket expense if you go to a non-participating provider.
3. Convenient interest free payment plans with a 5% discount for paying in full by either cash or check at the beginning of treatment.
4. We understand that things happen; we don’t charge for for broken braces.
5. We have something we like to call retainer assurance. One of the most frustrating things that can happen is achieving a beautiful smile and then losing your retainer. Often after such a large expense such as orthodontic treatment the cost of a new set of retainers can be prohibitive. Therefore if for any reason you or your child loses their retainers during the first year after the braces are removed you will receive a second set at no charge, no questions asked.
6. Treatment by a Board Certified Orthodontist with over 15 years of experience.
7. We consider the family dentist to be the “quarterback” of the dental team. We will work with your dentist to provide the best care available.